We’ve had a busy week and haven’t spent much time in the kitchen, but here are a few of the things that graced our palates this week!
Perfectly Seasoned Ribeys (with carrots and mashed potatoes)
Parm-Crusted Tilalipa (served with green beans and quinoa)
Something I learned this week is that I cannot decorate cupcakes. I love to bake, but if it involves decorating, I’m OUT!
Did you do something fun in the kitchen this week? Link up!
Here are the rules:
1) Link up anything kitchen related. — Menu plans, recipes, kitchen tips & tricks, kitchen organization/DIY.
2) Make sure you are linking to a specific blog post, not your homepage!
3) Mingle! No one likes a wall-flower! – Stop by the blogs around you on the list. Comment and let them know who you are and where you’re visiting from! If you like them, follow them!
4) Grab a button or leave a text link back to here on the post you link up.
5) Don’t forget to subscribe to Simplify Mommyhood so you don’t miss out on being featured or future link parties!
***By entering this link party, you give me permission to use your photos if you are chosen as a feature!***
A link-up of all things kitchen!